- lying down and relaxing beside or on me cuddled just after he wakes up in the morning.
- trying to wake papa up by calling 'eh eh' or 'mh mh mh'.
- sleeping sideways almost like hugging an imaginary bolster (but i'm not giving him one, afraid he will be so attached to it)
- shaking/swinging his arms happily when we hold him standing up straight
- guaranteed giggles when we hold him and swing him sideways or making him feel being dropped downwards
What he does not so likey at the moment:
- coarse food in his porridge. He used to be ok with it, but now he will stop opening his mouth if we give him such texture, or worse he will end up crying loudly. The poor guy. Probably he's not comfortable with his growing teeth either. Now we blend all the ingredients to make sure it is smooth.
- banana. he used to love it, now he loathe it!