Yeah been some time n my baby is definitely getting more agile and it feels like the baby stage is going to be over before i know it ;p.
By now he is able to:
- lift both his butt n tummy from the ground when he's facing down,its a full push up,yay!
- has said 'Hai...' twice very loudly. Doubt he knows what it means but i'd like to think it is his first meaningful word :) second time was with a shopkeepeer,she was very shocked to hear it.
- travelled airbound on 7 flights already. Little munchkin getting easier to travel with.
- still vigorously sucks his 2 fingers (at least), i have no idea how to stop this. Hoping he will know when to stop,esp when his teeths erupt later. But the up-side is this keeps him occupied so we can do other things in peace :). It is like it is his fave toys. Doctor says not to worry.
- so easy to give smiles,wide ones, when there are others who grin at him, stranger or not :D
- just learning to eat solid (6mth minus 1.5wk), paedi says it is ok. It's been tiny servings, probably 20ml portion. Tried breastmilk with very little avocado - not too much success (first try, think was too diluted for him, plus he was still full from the morning feed, n the avocado tasted a bit too plain for me), steamed pear puree & red rice flour - the last 2 were successful.
- moves much faster n agile when on prone, tends to move backward if he is not rotating.
He was 7.7 kg n 65 cm at 5.5 mth.
ps: no pic at the mom. my laptop harddisk is full n i cant be bothered to connect to my external hard disk drive to do picture file transfer. I need a new laptop :)