Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Scent of a Woman

I kinda have a soft-spot for lovely smell these days.
Some smells do lift me up and what I like best is fragrance that lasts longest across all my different moods
(Hence my favourite Summer of Kenzo).

Just browsed thru People's website & discovered SJP has launched another new perfume called "Covet - Pure Bloom" in a purple amethyst-topped bottle. Quote:
"The fashionista adds ultra-rare royal Indonesian pikake flower to the fragrance's tuberose heart, mixed with top notes of purple plum, fresh mandarin and coconut water and base notes of amber and creamy musk"

I was wondering what pikake meant & googled it. And it's actually jasmine flower. why dont they just call it jasmine, duh...

Anyway, I can't wait to smell it. Would it be as lovely as "lovely" (ooohhh this one is also very nice, but i think it doesnt cover as much mood as Summer).

ps: Tuberose = Bunga Sedap Malam. wow, this perfume seems to smell more like an aromatic javanese spa :)

No comments: