Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wonderful 10 days

What I love when he's not around:
- Listening to his voice over the phone.
- Smelling his odour trapped in my car's aircon. I swear sometimes the blower just blows it onto my face time to time.

What I loved when he was around for 10 days this month:
- Playing paintball with his workmates & savouring ayam goreng brebes Lembang.
- relaxing at cafe Jasmine, with a plasma tv cornered on its saungs.
- discovering pork noodles from mangga besar.
- romantic dining at Toscano Kemang. We always wanted to go here & finally this month. It wasnt us that were romantic of course, it's just the atmosphere.
- him allowing me taste Steak21 (not bad!)
- accompanying me & friends to Bandar Ancol. Yummy seafood under the torrential rain!
- and just being able to hug and hold him close.

No comments: